Human Semblance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site best viewed with

This is a play-by-post style roleplaying game where the aim is to create a collaborative story featuring characters of your own creation. Everybody of any skill level is welcome here and just having fun is encouraged!

HOME
Rules
F.A.Q.
Human Semblance Storyline
Character Creation Walk-through
The Bio Form
Power Sets

Our button:

Affiliate with us!
Click HERE to find out how.

Advertise Your Site
RPGD CATEGORY :: FANDOM

The Awakened and the DEAD

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Awakened and the DEAD - Page 2 Empty Re: The Awakened and the DEAD

Post by Devil Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:27 pm

The Awakened and the DEAD - Page 2 MeiBanner
M E I | I S A Y A M A

"So many Armageddon theories." With mild contempt she would say as she allowed her foot to lessen the amount of weight she was pressing onto the gas pedal. This caused the car to decelerate to a pace that was manageable. "Those zombie fanatics probably soiled themselves with seminal fluid before staining their undergarments with their own shit." Bitterly she would say as though placing the blame on them. "Waking up into the apocalypse wasn't my intention at all. Probably should have just stayed asleep." After scoffing she would continue. "How much of the world has been effected by this, anyway? It can't possibly just be Nova Scotia. Unless this incident is a province-specific quarantine." By now she seemed to be getting out of the pseudo-rural residential area and was now getting into the area that was a little bit more suburban, holstering was used to be local stores.
Devil
Devil
Symptomatic Love Addict

Scorpio Posts : 91
Spirit Points : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex'Talionis Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:57 pm

The Awakened and the DEAD - Page 2 Ryoku_headersimple
R Y O K U

S“Far as I know, it’s global,” he answered. He bore of subtle smile revealing an appreciation to the girl’s mean-spirited humour. “Well, if it’s any consolation, I’m glad y’ woke up. I’d still be by my lonesome in that beat up ‘ol house back there waitin’ t’ die otherwise.” He took a breath, a sigh that aided in him gathering his mind together for then he desired to share a few thoughts. “Even though it’s like us humans are supposed t’ die, like God’s decided humans ‘ve overstayed their welcome, I still wanna go on…I guess. I dunno…” Ostensibly, he failed to present what it was he was thinking.

Lex'Talionis
Admin

Spirit Points : 301

https://humansemblance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:07 pm

M E I | I S A Y A M A

"God." She would repeat as she continued to focus her heed on the street. There was less traffic in this area which meant she didn't have to drive like a psychopath anymore. "God-god, or are you referencing the one nailed on a giant plus sign?" The girl jeers with the abrasiveness of a heckling hyena. She increases the MPH a little because the elongated ribbon of concrete was luckily free of any more synthetic cadavers. "I'll put a bullet between God's eyes if I have to in order to live. I'm sure humanity will find out some sort of way to make this profitable." She continues. "Like that game where they made slaughtering these things into a game show. I wouldn't put it passed them."
Devil
Devil
Symptomatic Love Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex'Talionis Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:26 pm

R Y O K U

He couldn’t help but break into a period of laughter after hearing the plus sign comment. He slid a modest bit forward on his back, obviously finding the comment pretty funny. There was no doubt he was at ease and continued to listen to her firm resolve and humours conjecture. “That’d be cool,” Ryoku said, apparent missing the point behind her conclusive statement. It was that interest in such an activity that practically assured already had the walking dead been adapted to a new host of sports. Turning sideward, he would allow himself to reclaim a position on his fours before placing his front paws on the portion of window birthing the slightly-curved, glass barricade. It permitted his sights to settle upon something other than the car’s “stunning” interior. “I’m not gonna lie. Despite this infection killin’ everyone and the world bein’ in ruins, this is pretty awesome.”

Lex'Talionis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:43 pm

M E I | I S A Y A M A

"I personally find it dispiriting that when I gain the ability to clone money there's no more use for it." She responds to the comment as she makes another turn. At this point they'd been in range to the point where they were essentially overlooking Dartmouth, mainly Highfield which distinctly could be seen. A prerequisite to getting there would be a long trip on the highway; she didn't have to look at the GPS for that apparently. "I guess the highlight is the anarchy, for me. I get to shoot the idiots who got on my nerves in the past with a sniper rifle without breaking the law." Her mean-spirited partial jest seems to put a subtle smirk on her face. She looks around the road's vicinity to check if there were anymore of 'Them' that she would have to run over.
Devil
Devil
Symptomatic Love Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex'Talionis Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:03 pm

R Y O K U

“Hmm. Fate sure has a twisted since of humour,” Ryoku commented as he continued to peer into the motion-blurred environment endlessly retreating fearfully to his right. Steadily, ostensibly, her words grew ever-the-more alluring for eventually, he discarded the passing scenery to return his attention upon her. The beginnings of a laugh trickled into his words to follow. “Wonder how bad it’s gotten.” Not particularly obvious was the current state of the world. “Wonder if anybody’s tryin’ t’ make it better.” It was difficult to tell if he held legitimate concern. “Where’s the military and all that. Just when they’d have a legitimate war t’ fight…”

Lex'Talionis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:20 pm

M E I | I S A Y A M A

With weariness she would exhale. "With every empire that falls a new one has to rise." Her eyes elongate soberly as she lowers her head slightly. "I don't want to die, especially not like this. Why would I deserve this? I laid in a bed comatose for six months. And what was this a result of? 'Studies' for some sort of nuclear threat?" She shakes her head before increasing the speed of the car a little more. "Whatever." She says in attempts to discard the topic completely. Her posture straightens once more and her eyes adjust to their original composure. "I think we have about ten or fifteen minutes left before we get there. As long as the road's free I'll be driving this as fast as I can manage."
Devil
Devil
Symptomatic Love Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex'Talionis Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:43 pm

R Y O K U

He clearly couldn’t follow along. The subject was too cryptic, too vague, but he wasn’t going to ask for any sort of elaboration. She didn’t seem very willing to discuss it for hastily was it dismissed. It shifted to the amount of time remaining until they reached their destination, but Ryoku was not entirely content with his thoughts being left unsaid. “Uh,” he began. The nonsensical beginnings to his thoughts given physical form implied hesitation, reluctance. “Well, bein’ honest here…This is the most fun I’ve had in forever. If I were t’ let you die, it wouldn’t be a very good way t’ thank you now would it?” He set his sights head of him once more just as he concluded his rhetorical query.

Lex'Talionis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:40 am

M E I | I S A Y A M A

At first, Ryoku's statement seemed to invite silence. It didn't look like she was ignoring it, however. Her face was perceptible in the rear view mirror and it looked like she'd sunk into some sort of thought. From that demeanour then on she would inhale but would not keep her attention off of the road. Her index finger taps lightly on the steering wheel before her lips corners play into a small smirk.

“I suppose at least I don't have to got to school for the time being.” Since she was a kid Mei had been nefarious for skipping classes. It never seemed to dent her marks nevertheless; she usually strategically plotted due dates for assignments, tests, and exams that enabled her to actually get graded. Hence of course her showing up for those dates every time. Despite the extraordinary expectations of her parents her own feelings about the entire industry were contrary and a lot of people knew. Especially the teachers. Though it looked as though she'd wanted to get out something that she was at least having fun with during the world's apocalyptic status.
Devil
Devil
Symptomatic Love Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex'Talionis Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:56 am

R Y O K U

Evidently, her mention of school coaxed a fraction of phantasmal film to briefly play within the bedimmed innards of his mind. “I remember a kid named Martin something. He was out there,” Ryoku hypocritically commented. “He was all into psychic abilities and how we all had’em latent in us. Maybe he wasn’t so crazy after all. Maybe those really brief dreams I had meant somethin’. If I can catch somethin’ on fire just by lookin’ at it and focusin’ a bit, it ain’t farfetched that there might be some kinda…clairvoyance at play here. Question is if that’s the case, what’s there?”

Lex'Talionis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:36 pm

M E I | I S A Y A M A

Mei thinks for a moment. She knew that prior to the apocalypse the mall holstered groceries and that was about it. She knows that know it probably hosted zombies and those. "I don't know. Wouldn't They just be there?" She asks as she steers the car to dodge another vehicle that had been stationed lazily on the side of the road. There were a few bloodstains near the other car's tires implying that there was a little bit of conflict before it had been vacated. She shifts her attention towards more relevant matters such as the road and keeps her stalwart grip firm.
Devil
Devil
Symptomatic Love Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex'Talionis Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:28 pm

R Y O K U

Discontent with the lack of insight their exchange would spawn, he turned his eye elsewhere, mainly towards the dashboard they continuously settled upon. “Good chance,” he admitted. For now, his thoughts would concern what they were fated to find at the mall they steadily approached. A time of relaxation would ready himself to utilize his powers in full if the need to do so arose.

Lex'Talionis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2