Human Semblance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site best viewed with

This is a play-by-post style roleplaying game where the aim is to create a collaborative story featuring characters of your own creation. Everybody of any skill level is welcome here and just having fun is encouraged!

HOME
Rules
F.A.Q.
Human Semblance Storyline
Character Creation Walk-through
The Bio Form
Power Sets

Our button:

Affiliate with us!
Click HERE to find out how.

Advertise Your Site
RPGD CATEGORY :: FANDOM

Mall of the DEAD

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mall of the DEAD - Page 2 Empty Re: Mall of the DEAD

Post by Devil Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:05 pm

Mall of the DEAD - Page 2 Yukiban-1
Y U K I M U R A | M I K A D O

Yukimura remains quiet for a moment before cryptically chuckling. “I see.” Her hands creep down to where her shirt met her pants and she rolls it up to the point where her ribs were exposed. The pattern of her ribcage was distinct because of a lack of food, but her flesh at least had seemed to ripen in pigmentation because of the food she'd eaten a little earlier. The notable depression in her skin would be dents, as though something long and sharp had punctured the soft skin that surrounded her side. It was a scar, implying that this occurred in the past.

“Explains this, then. Dunno the name of the dog that did it. Took off too quick for me to even note it.” She smiles. “Meh, whatever.” Seemingly nonchalant about this it revealed that her Lygokinesis had been derived from a wolf bite, and not psionics acquired from extensive training. “Give me a minute. Cleaning myself off and changing.”

She enters the washroom. The mechanics of washing herself would differ from a normal bath or shower. She simply stripped herself of her clothing as one mundanely would, wet the facecloth and a bar of soap she took from another aisle, and set it down momentarily. She puts clothing off to the side so it wouldn't be questionable as to why they weren't wet from water. She ladens the bucket with water and continues progress. She also took shampoo and some other essentials. Thus when she was done, she rinses suds from both her and her hair, dresses herself, and exits the room.

Once she emerges she looks almost entirely different, attire wise. Her old clothing she presumably dumped into a garbage considering it was tattered and worn. Her hair was wavy and wet contrary to her efforts of drying it. She smelled like soap, but she did use that expensive brand of shampoo that smelled like chocolate chip cookies. “Sa, sa... Should be your turn now, if you wanna.”
- - -
OOC: Attire change looks like this.
Devil
Devil
Symptomatic Love Addict

Scorpio Posts : 91
Spirit Points : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:15 pm

Mall of the DEAD - Page 2 Jerichobanner
K E N N Y ' A S S H A T ' D A W E
There was a quiet voyeur nearby. He hides behind the inactive terminal commonly used for navigational purposes had it been online. The man holds a flashlight he'd taken off of the corpse of a police officer down the street. Someone had already gotten to the handgun, so he couldn't take that. The light was narrow and long and peered forward as it asked the presence of Grey and Lina combating the undead.

He was quiet ever since he had begun to stalk these people. He made no notable sound that would pry the observant ears of zombies. “That ass. Damn...” He says in a hush as he directs the light towards Lina's bottom. It was only until the stampede of corpses had essentially begun to trample both her and the guy had this observer showed signs of irritation. “Fuck, c'mon!” He curses in a whisper to himself. “Dead-ass faggots are ruining my view... Don't make me come in there you little fucking... Oh shit! Did I just see a nipple slip?” He continues to talk to himself in a hush. It isn't decipherable if the last segment of his sentence was referencing a zombie or LT. As of yet, he would not make any action.
Devil
Devil
Symptomatic Love Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:40 pm

Mall of the DEAD - Page 2 Ecobanner1
Lina 'LT' Thompson
Her eyes narrowed as the boy in the escalator slowly became overrun and eventually fell backwards from the pressure applied to him. With the boy down on the steps apparently struggling with the one that had toppled him, the rest would come for her, meaning they would run in a straight line towards her, at least until the end of the escalator. Beginning to walk backwards, she would lift the rifle to her should and press her cheek against the stock, tightening her grip. “Stay down” she uttered in a harsh voice as she began to slowly move backwards. Squeezing the trigger of the old rifle would trigger the first shot. The shot echoed throughout the mall, and its muzzle fire shot out a good foot and a half as the bullet hit the first zombie in the chest, sending it flying backwards from the impact. The empty cartridge was spit out of the rifle as a new one loaded into the chamber, before the hammer would hit the bullet again, sending the second one slamming into one of the zombies. By now, the first one had hit the floor, its chest having a hole the size of a baseball in it and the second one having a similar shaped hole in its neck. Still moving backwards, Lina would aim for the third one as it stormed forth from the escalator and onto the floor.

“You ugly motherfucker!” she snickered before squeezing the trigger a third time, sending the bullet first into its lower abdomen and then a forth into its left shoulder. The effect the two bodies had on the zombie was lethal, the first shot had literary opened it up like a gutted fish, while the second one had blown away a large chunk of the shoulder, leaving the arm to dangle in rotten muscles and flesh. A fifth shot echoed off the walls as Lina finished it off, opening it’s skull from almost point black. Taking to a knee stand, Lina would survey the rest of the escalators to look for movement. Her brow’s raised as she squeezed off a sixth shot at the first zombie she had downed which was on its way back onto its feet. “Grey!” she said as she slowly began to approach the escalators again. Ready to fire at anything that would come down from it that was hostile.
Echo
Echo

Spirit Points : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex'Talionis Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:18 pm

Mall of the DEAD - Page 2 Tsu_banner
T S U K A I | M I K A D O

Just as she expected, one did remain. Though, the one that had leapt towards her was something different. Long arms, short legs, a visage infernal, twisted, partially dissolved…It was one of them, but clearly a different “breed.” It’s aim was to take hold of her, cling to her, but what followed would be a mystery for the question was, would it even get to her?

---
Eyes widened at the sight of the pursued scar, but he said nothing. She seemed content with it, but that certainly did explain her ability to, assumedly, saturate objects with some kind of energy. He was left to mull over the matter as she disappeared into the washrooms. A moment passed and she remerged, dressed for the season.

“My turn?” he asked as one hand still tended to the seemingly effortless task of holding the stack of boxes. He puts down the boxes before moving throughout the store. It was the opportune moment to do so. Eventually, he came out all like this.

Lex'Talionis
Admin

Spirit Points : 301

https://humansemblance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:27 pm

Upon his emergence there would be a bit of time invested to looking at his chosen attire. “How troublesome. It's getting warm in here already. I may roast in these clothes before I even get outside.” She tugs on her jacket a little but despite her apparently disconsolate words she wore a disarming smile. She too had gotten some things that would let her carry her belongings around with much more ease. A new purse, a durable pouch to cling to her side, and a strap around her thigh to keep her various armaments tucked in, just as she was in her warm clothing. Funny how their situation seemed to contrast entirely from the people down below.

“Hmm...” She ponders. “Where should we be off to now?” On her side, strapped to her thigh comfortably, was her wakazashi, katana, and bokken, all in sheaths excluding the bokken. Her gloved hand taps the bokken and it lights up immediately and provides a thick pelt of like to sweep away the darkness entangling them. She doesn't actually remove it from its position. “There's gotta be some more stuff we can raid from this mall.”
Devil
Devil
Symptomatic Love Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:36 pm

K E N N Y 'A S S H A T ' D A W E
Asshat made an effort to shine the flashlight a little up the escalator to make a fine tunnel of light for him to see what was going on. For some odd reason a toothy grin becomes apparent on his face as he steps out from behind the terminal to his rear.

Then the creature stops in midair while it was moving towards Lina. “Stop right there, homie! Don't ruin her pretty little face.” He seemed to be exclaiming all of this as he waved the flashlight around aggressively. He didn't appear to have a sliver of care about if he'd alert any local infected.

“Oh yeah... Look at me,” He shines the flashlight on himself. He begins to thrust his pelvis and directs the flashlights attention to his waist. “Oh yeah... Uh. You know you want that girl!” He continues to make more illicit noises before the zombie's head is crushed underneath the pressure of his telekinetic grip.

“Now look at that ass!” He points the light towards Lina's rear, illuminating it with the police flashlight. He begins to snap the fingers on his other hand, subordinately dancing as he makes his way over to LT and the trampled Grey. He is now shining the light on them so he could see their actions. “You don't look so good, homeslice, your girlfriend does, though. Too bad she's mine, now, terr-i-tor-ial flag.”

“My name's Kenny, how ya'll doin' today?”
Devil
Devil
Symptomatic Love Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex'Talionis Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:40 pm

He gave himself a moment to mull the question over; to stride forward or to secure a relative, genuine sense of security? Were they in any position to do anything more than re-establish some portion of their past quality of living? Though, in truth, Yukimura was mostly inquiring to whether they should raid anymore stores. “I wouldn’t mind a better computer,” Tsukai began, though in a rare duration of jest. “Not sure what I’d do with it considering the circumstances. More importantly, we need to decide what we’re doing after we leave this place. There are survivors and they have amassed in refuge camps, but as to where they’re located…”

“I don’t know.”

Lex'Talionis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:53 pm

Her throat brews a chuckle at the computer comment. The OS of North America did seem inferior, after all. Though she didn't know if that was what he was referencing. Her fingers twine around her chin as she seems to enter a state of contemplation.

“That's interesting. Refuge Camps? Now, where could those be...” She snaps her finger, smiling. “It's a risky route to take, but residential areas where population was most dense might be where they're all hidin' at.” She proceeds to walk and talk. She pulls on her bokken so it would direct some light downstairs. This sparse luminance would briefly light up the array of corpses aligned on the escalator. She turns away and makes no exaggerated effort to 'reunited' with previous companions. “Could start our own with'em, but uh,” her brow furrows a little. “they're a little on the slow side.”

“I'm just sayin' they might be in capital cities, or even old military bases, because that's where a lot of people used to live. It's a gamble, 'cause at the same time it could be a sweet spot for lotsa Them, too.” She refers to the undead by their general stigma. “Ya think some might be near that navy base?”
Devil
Devil
Symptomatic Love Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex'Talionis Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:11 pm

Tsukai would attain a second glimpse of the other group as Yukimura’s light was briefly cast upon them. Though subtle, a glimmer of surprised surfaced. Astonishingly, they were still alive. Such circumstances was a feat on its own, but then with a glance towards the escalator and after having recalled the shots reverberating through the shaded innards of the mall, it became clear how they were despatched and impressive it was not. “They’re greatest strength seems to be the girl’s firearm,” Tsukai stated plainly. Swiftly did the subject change and with it, his attention returned to Yukimura.

“If not, we could probably set something up there.”

Lex'Talionis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:36 pm

“Hmm...” She takes a few steps around, pacing. “Well, lessee here. We've got food, weapons, and clothing here and a means of washing ourselves. Could lock down the place and have a viable means of keeping the undead away, so long as Lina down there doesn't go shootin' any more bullets.” She proves to be familiar with them albeit she didn't assign any other signs of respect aside from their pseudonyms.

“The only thing is...” Her pace comes to a halt as she turns back to face Tsukai. “What do we need to do to make this place qualify as an actual base?” As it was now it was certainly a mall, just a mall. “Should probably get the power back on if it's possible; kinda creepy in here as it is.”
Devil
Devil
Symptomatic Love Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kokuou_munashii Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:16 am

Mall of the DEAD - Page 2 Original___Lyr_McCraig_by_Sayael-1
Shades of | GREY

Grey realized that he had made a mistake with the weapon he had chosen once he started his second attack, while his position prevented Them from getting to him immediately, it also restricted his movements more then he had anticipated. Attempting to bring the makeshift staff up only be charged by the zombie. His only choice was to fall backwards and use his feet and part of the stick to keep it from ripping out his throat and give it a shove back just as Lina said to stay down and then suddenly opened fire. Not having much choice in the matter Grey would stay down end up sliding down the steps bit by bit. Then one of the creatures leaped over him in an attempt to get to the his companion only to suddenly halt in mid air as a new voice ordered it to stop and said some other things that were difficult thanks to having gunfire happen close enough to make hearing slightly difficult. Grey watched as the creature's head just seemed to explode.
"Been better to be honest. Things not going as planned." Grey would reply as he climbed to his feet. "Although your help couldn't have been timed better so I won't complain much, heh. I am guessing right that it was You who made the creature's head burst like a watermelon?" he would say addressing the new person before the rest of his words had registered. "Um, Not my Girl to begin with, Anyway thanks for the help LT. I owe you one." he would finish saying as he looked around.

kokuou_munashii

Spirit Points : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex'Talionis Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:33 pm

Sensible. Why trek anywhere further than they were now? The mall provided more than their own home ever did, so a decision to fortify the building they presently took residence was not farfetched. Yukimura was far more concerned with the ‘how’ aspect. Though, Tsukai began with a humoured scoff. “Mic Mac Mall as some kind of fortress. Never thought I’d live to see such an idea present itself.” He allowed a moment to pass. “We need the power back on, the entrances locked and fortified with the supplies found in this mall, and I’m sure we can try to establish communications. There’s an electronics store somewhere, if not a section in Zellers. Think the internet still works?”

Lex'Talionis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:43 pm

"Can't say I know." Her shoulders roll in one of her signature shrugs as she sighs. "I know that the internet is hosted from somewhere, a server. If it's still on then we're in luck. Kinda depends on if one of Them ended up breaking wherever the signal's comin' from." She spouts in another torrent of Japanese. She eyes the figures down below and notes that Grey is not dead. Funny how there didn't seem to be any concern in her eyes when that notion wasn't questionable. Then she briefly looks around at their modestly lit vicinity. "The question is, how do we get the power back on? Hmm..." She leans over the ledge and places her crossed arms on the rail comfortably as she looked down below.
Devil
Devil
Symptomatic Love Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:30 pm

Lina 'LT' Thompson
“Tosser!” she utters as the guys hypothetically makes her his territory. Lina wasn’t used to remarks like that and found it to be rather rude than flattering. Looking around their location for any other movement, she turned to Grey and the newcomer, “Im LT, now can we go somewhere else? We are in the open here, easy for those things to sneak around and ambush us!” she quickly explained before she would turn again, obviously prepared should there be any more zombies around. Lina weren’t really concerned about who the newcomer was, or why he had stepped in. Her first priority was to live and in order to do that, she couldn’t trust any person a 100 percent, especially not males! She had heard horror stories of survivors before about how some males lured females to them by offering food and shelter, only to lock them up and rape them. It had almost happened once, but luckily she escaped, sadly, the other girl didn’t. “We just gonna stand here or we gonna move?” she asked in a hurried voice as she began to move back to the store she had first entered. Opening the doors, she would grab her bags and haul them over her shoulder before returning to the others. “Alright… Ken, since you somehow killed that zombie without touching it and since you are holding a flashlight, you take point, Grey you will move in the middle with your stuff and I’ll take the back” Giving them both a few seconds to let that seep in, she would continue. “Now, this is a mall, and all malls have a map of their floors somewhere! Our first task is to find the map and then find some safe location we can spend the night! Wandering in the dark isn’t good if we are not equipped or prepared, which neither of us is! Kenny, which way did you enter the building? Same way as us?” she would ask as she waited for them to get ready to move.
Echo
Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:13 pm

"I don't know anything about this. Oh well." Yukimura extends her hand and taps on a random button on the control panel. It looked to be the generic 'big red button' and obviously this had drawn her attention. None of these buttons appeared to have distinct labels. "How boring. It doesn't say that it's doing anything. That's not very interesting; it's almost as boring as Grey." She leans forward and notes the screen a little bit more. "Why does it say recording? How troublesome... I think this is being projected on through the mall's speakers. Maybe if I just push another button here..." Her voice, in fact, was being emitted from a speaker where Lina, Grey, and Asshat were positioned. Her voice was reverberating throughout the entire mall. "I bet Lina could figure this out. She looked to be the smarter out of the two..." There is a small pause. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Grey can hear this." Her voice doesn't sound very sincere.

She hits another button and the lights seem to turn on. There is a long screech, like nails on a chalkboard. It sounded like someone just dropped their mic. Yukimura quickly hits the button again and it stops. She continues to hit a few more buttons and some didn't have responses, but eventually she hit a yellow one that caused the mall to light up, the escalators to start moving, and electronics working again. Then she disappears from sight.

Grey would then feel a weight upon his shoulders, like someone was leaning on him. "Let me tear your heart out." Her voice is oddly cryptic, especially since she couldn't bee seen. "Just kidding." Then Lina would feel a weight against her back as though someone were leaning on her. The weight on Grey would henceforth disappear. Her body slowly manifests and reveals Yukimura in a different attire suitable for winter. She also smelled nice; the atmosphere was saturated with her aroma of chocolate chip cookies and soap. Her arms hang loosely over LT's shoulders. She whispers into her ears in a hush. "The plan of action, 'boss'? As you can see... I got the power back on."
- - -
Summary: Yukimura's voice transmitted through a speaker, capable of being heard by Grey, Asshat, and Lina. Power turned back on. Yukimura then comes in close quarters with both Grey and Lina.
Devil
Devil
Symptomatic Love Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:29 pm

“You know, I'd hate to interrupt your plans,” His voice is caked with inattentive sarcasm. “but, the power's back on. None of that ain't necessary no more, Toots.” He stuffs the flashlight somewhere in his pocket. “Hey you know what? Everything started getting fucking amazing when I came along. Zombies die, people's lives get saved, power turns back on, and this girl here gets better sex.” He gestures towards Lina without actually looking at her.

“Whoa! Where'd she come from?” He point towards Yukimura whom seemed to have appeared from nothingness. “Okay, okay. That's cool. Threesomes are a'iight.” He looks towards Grey. “Come on, buddy. Let's celebrate.” He telekinetically grabs Grey and makes him do dancing motions with him. “P-P-P-Poker Face, P-P-Poker Face...”
Devil
Devil
Symptomatic Love Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kokuou_munashii Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:38 pm

Shades of | GREY

Grey would just keep quiet as Lina started to give orders, not even thanking the new guy for helping them both out, even if he sounded like an ass towards her. "If the gunshots have not already attracted those inside here, they are probably all outside." Grey would calmly rationalize, despite the feeling that Lina was panicking a bit much. As she went to go grab her things from behind the gate in the store he would do an exaggerated shrug with his hands raised towards Kenny, a kind of 'Sorry, nothing I can do' type expression before returning to normal.

As Lina continued to speak Grey then heard a voice over the mall's intercom, Yukimura's voice. "Boring? ...And dumb looking. Well I guess that settles how people think of me" grey would mutter dryly as the lights began to switch on as well as all the other electronics causing him to close his eyes against the momentary brightness to try and let his sight readjust again. Just as Grey's eyes had begun to stop showing spots he would feel something on his shoulder and feel something akin to a zap of static electricity, even as he heard a familiar voice asking to tear his heart out, only to have the weight go away and Yukimura appear into sight.
"Err..Welcome back? And what was..?" Grey tried to say before his body was suddenly no longer under his control. "What The?! Stop! Let me go!" As he attempted to fight the control.

kokuou_munashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:38 pm

Lina 'LT' Thompson
Suddenly a familiar crackling from the speakers began to echo throughout the mall before Yukimura’s voice would appear. Lina switched her gaze upwards in confusion as to what the young girl were doing. A small smile would appear on her lips as Yukimura mentioned her name and how she could have figured out whatever the young girl couldn’t. As the lights suddenly begin to flicker on, Lina closes her eyes to prevent her to get a flash effect as the lights would turn on, however the screeching sound gave her almost a shock effect for a few second, leaving her hearing somewhat reduced and high frequency peeping sound. And suddenly out of nowhere did she feel a weight on her shoulders, like if someone was leaning on her or maybe even standing atop of her shoulders. But then, out of nothing she could see a pair of arms that would extend over her shoulder and looking back over the left, she could see Yukimura. The smell of cleanness made Lina stare for a short second before she would put on a smile, “welcome back” she would say as she began to relax a little, knowing that they now had lights to walk in and an easier time finding a place to use as a temporary base.
“Ken, stop that!” Lina would say in a sharp voice in order to maybe get his attention. “We are still in a situation where we can’t relax. We might have lights thanks to Yukimura, but that also means we can be easily seen by everyone else around, both living and dead.” Turning around a couple of times, Lina took note of the different floors and how they seemed to intertwine with shops etc. “Yuki, you have a better knowledge than me about this place, you know of a place we can get refreshed and maybe even blockade?”
Echo
Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:05 pm

Yukimura herself doesn't pay much attention to the newcomer of the group. The suggestive comment apparently had fallen upon deaf ears for it did not waver her persistent, elongated smile. She would wait her turn to speak given that a lot of conversation occurred since she had returned to their small militia of people.

She trains her eyes on Lina when she is addressed. "You see that Zellers over there?" She points a slender, gloved finger towards the store titled boldly by bright, crimson letters. "It sells a lot of stuff. A little bit boring, but it should suffice. In there you will find clothes, junk food, toys, other stuff. What we need for a makeshift blockage would be to get some of the furniture from there and stuff it against the doors all over this building." She emphasizes the word all to stress just how much things they were going to have to move around. "There is also a washroom. I took some stuff from the store so I could clean myself and put on new clothes. If you want a makeshift bath then you can fill a bucket of water with the sink provided and use a facecloth with soap and perhaps even shampoo, like I did. No actual shower or bath."

She adds, "We can take some beds from the furniture aisle and set them up in the security room. That way we can all look at all of the mall through the screens; there are cameras all over the place so if we take turns sleeping, we will always be conscious of danger if, or I should say, when it happens." Yukimura smiles disarmingly and calmly. She aims her attention squarely at her blond ally. "Lina, They operate by hearing only, excluding special cases." She smirks and places a hand on the other girl's shoulder. "You can relax, just be visually conscious of enemies, trek quietly, and we should be alright. You should know that if we've got anything left, it's our humanity. If we neglect it, what is the purpose of going on?" She says, her words lightly referencing how edgy everyone appeared to be.
Devil
Devil
Symptomatic Love Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:18 pm

"I'll get him hot, show him what I got." He continues on even after Lina had sharply told him to discontinue his psychokinetic torment. He briefly stops his singing but his movements persists. "What? You guys don't like that song?" He questions. "I'll let'em go, I'll let'em go." He lets go of the telekinetic grip abruptly but not before making Grey trip over the nearest body of one of 'Them'. Yukimura's voice intervened him saying anything else and he seems to listen to what she was saying. Somewhat; he picked at his ear with his pinky as he inattentively continued to look back and forth between Yukimura and Lina as if to check them out, again.

"Yeah," He controls one of the dead body of 'Them' and rises it up behind Lina. He then moves its hand and arm so it grabs her on the other shoulder. If she turned around to see what had grabbed her other shoulder, it was the headless infected one with the mangled body and large, clawed hands. Something like this. "So let's get going."
Devil
Devil
Symptomatic Love Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kokuou_munashii Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:39 am

Shades of | GREY

Finally he was free again, but only after he was forced to trip over one of the bodies, only luck and fast thinking gave him the chance to move his feet so he did not fall flat on his face although he ended up grabbing a hold of the the directory display to do so. Listening to LT and Yukimura's conversation, Grey would speak. "Most big stores have entrances inside the stores as well as the main doors in these malls, although some are emergency exit only types or have metal security gates we can close to make it more secure. Probably only five, six entrances that we will need to barricade because they are glass, maybe more, unless they too have security gates, plus the first floor windows. We got access to tools, and if they got furniture then they should have tons of shelves in their stock rooms, those can be used as wooden or metal planks across the exits. If we each take an exit and one of those wheeled cargo flatbed carts they usually have to move stuff to cars and trucks, we can get that done more swiftly, Well maybe in pairs at least. Don't think we can nail things, but with the power, we might be able to weld some of the metal stuff in place, especially in the places like the windows down here. Then maybe we can figure out how to rig a small shower or at least a bathtub and figure out about what food supplies are salvageable. Everything else sounds like a great idea." He would say with a nod of acknowledgment to Yukimura. Grey would wait a few minutes to see if there were any objections with his idea to separately or in pairs, block the exits and windows, or any suggested changes.If everyone was in agreement he would leave to carry out his plans, if not he would stay or follow the rest.

kokuou_munashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:44 pm

Yukimura's brow would furrow slightly as she watched Grey's forced descent to the ground. She would blink several times while she listened to Grey's elaboration. Near the conclusion of his speech, specifically when he had revealed most of what he would be saying, she would open her mouth and her words would intervene the conclusion. "Yeah, I just said that." Would be her general response as she began to descent the flight of stairs. Whilst she was walking by she would pull the telekinetically controlled corpse off of Lina and throw it at Asshat as she resumed her walking nonchalantly. "Let's be on our way."
Devil
Devil
Symptomatic Love Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:48 pm

Asshat would then elude the body thrown at him. At least he might have scared Lina with it. "Whoa! Calm down, chick." He taunts as he backs up a little. He would pursue what he was asked of, but first, he would make sure that his presence was known. "Chicks should just stay in the kitchen. They already have the eggs and milk! Shouldn't be going around with guns and katana." He gestures towards LT. He laughs mockingly. "Just leave the dangerous stuff to the men, a'ight Toots?" He would sneer before continuing on.
Devil
Devil
Symptomatic Love Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2