Human Semblance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site best viewed with

This is a play-by-post style roleplaying game where the aim is to create a collaborative story featuring characters of your own creation. Everybody of any skill level is welcome here and just having fun is encouraged!

HOME
Rules
F.A.Q.
Human Semblance Storyline
Character Creation Walk-through
The Bio Form
Power Sets

Our button:

Affiliate with us!
Click HERE to find out how.

Advertise Your Site
RPGD CATEGORY :: FANDOM

Hell in Fact

2 posters

Go down

Hell in Fact Empty Hell in Fact

Post by Devil Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:16 pm

Hell in Fact Yukiban
E N T E R | Y U K I M U R A

And still, she'd yet to discover an actual camp or a dense location where living humans were at. Her travels mostly were satiated with the interest of getting into an actual safe shelter. There was risk everywhere; if she went to Halifax, since it's a residential area, there may be a lot of Them around. At the same time there was that point that always stung her with interest; humans may set up a base of operation in a capital city such as Halifax since that's where most of the ready materials and living essentials were at. Not to mention since free energy was invented lights and other electronics were still going, which would be useful to have. The only bane of their existence would be a plump EMP bomb to detonate, which could rid of any hope of survival for people relying on these accessories.

As of yet she hadn't located any sign of life. Stepping near the Metro Centre she brushes her hand through her hair and sighs wearily. She plunges her hands into her jacket's pockets and strikes the road ahead of her with her usual eyeless squint.
"Nothing so far." Comes her accented voice.
Devil
Devil
Symptomatic Love Addict

Scorpio Posts : 91
Spirit Points : 292

Back to top Go down

Hell in Fact Empty Re: Hell in Fact

Post by Lex'Talionis Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:49 pm

Hell in Fact Thunderbanner
T H U N D E R

“What you lookin’ for?” Thunder asked in his characteristic, broken English. This time, the words did not wear a disguise, but were spoken in the truest sense. No human guise draped him. It was simply a brown wolf, eyes radiant with their usual raring energy. He crept down the stairs branching from the sidewalk and moved casually towards the building’s entrance. What was he doing there? A good question, for after having split up, one would think a second meeting was not entirely likely. Despite this, he addressed her as if her survival would be obvious and their coincidental meeting written in the stars.

Lex'Talionis
Admin

Spirit Points : 301

https://humansemblance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:54 pm

Hell in Fact Yukiban

Her stare seems to remain forward but periodically she would look over. Within her view would be a brown wolf that of course by now had held an air of familiarity. Of course since commonly in this situation sticking with companions was best the way that they would have had to split up probably wasn't originally intended. She wouldn't, as of yet, have much to mention about prior scenarios.
"Looking for people. I've heard rumor about somewhere in Canada there being a camp set up where a lot of humans went to. 'Course, the people who told me that didn't give any further instructions since they died." Nonchalantly she would say as she takes several steps forth. She seems to be heeding Metro; her attention stuck to it like glue.
"We should walk and talk. I'm gonna check in here, since this place is so big."
Devil
Devil
Symptomatic Love Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex'Talionis Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:33 pm

Hell in Fact Thunderbanner
T H U N D E R

Of course, the bestial expression he wore was one that dismissed the pressing matter. As for why would not be revealed until the two began to make their way into the building standing before them. “Humans?” he questioned. “I crossed some camps along the way here. I owe’em for helpin’ me refine my English.” He made sure to pronounce it correctly, cautiously; though, his caution resulted in its elongation. “They let me stay a little while. After all, there was a cursed that destroyed everything it could. Threw trees, mountains…but I took’em down. They owed me anyway.”

Lex'Talionis
Admin

Spirit Points : 301

https://humansemblance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:02 pm

Hell in Fact Yukiban

Of course, Yukimura couldn't comment on the wolf's manner of speech without making a hypocrite of herself. Her accent, whilst articulate, could make some things difficult to pronounce in her language sound peculiar. Back in Japan she had beneficially been good at English; had it not been for that, she would have been done for communication wise. Nevertheless Yuki seems fairly confused.
"Jesus, kid. That's weird; how could one of Them be that strong? Chucking things all that heavy, doesn't sound like a feat of something with rotting biceps. What did it look like?" She would ask while she made her way to the doors of the center. Opening them, she held it with the general understanding that a wolf probably couldn't open a door by itself; or so she thought.
Devil
Devil
Symptomatic Love Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum