Human Semblance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site best viewed with

This is a play-by-post style roleplaying game where the aim is to create a collaborative story featuring characters of your own creation. Everybody of any skill level is welcome here and just having fun is encouraged!

HOME
Rules
F.A.Q.
Human Semblance Storyline
Character Creation Walk-through
The Bio Form
Power Sets

Our button:

Affiliate with us!
Click HERE to find out how.

Advertise Your Site
RPGD CATEGORY :: FANDOM

Dirt Mouth

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dirt Mouth - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirt Mouth

Post by Echo Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:02 pm

Dirt Mouth - Page 2 Ecobanner1
Lina 'LT' Thompson
As they continued to drive further into the woods, Lina could feel on the truck that it wouldn’t go for much longer, at least not in this type of terrain. Being a heavy duty vehicle it wasn’t suited for off-road terrain and when the ground turned into a sort of marshland, it was obvious that she would dump it or sink. Holding her distance to the truck in front seemed like a good choice, as it gave her time to control the heavy truck away from trees and it also alerted her of them slowing down. Hitting the break to stop her truck didn’t help – it only skidded from side to side before sliding out with a broadside towards the other truck, stopping some twenty feet away. Grabbing all her stuff from the back and making sure that anything of value for a survive within the truck was tucked away into the bag; she would open the door on the passenger side ad climb out. With the bag and the rifle on her back, she would jump out of the truck and onto a drier patch of soil as she waved at the others.

Walking over to the now parked truck, she would move towards the girl that was standing outside it, apparently waiting for her. “Good to finally meet someone that isn’t trying to eat me” she chuckled as she walked up to Yukimura, offering her gloved hand for a handshake. “I’m Lina, but you can call me LT”.
Echo
Echo

Spirit Points : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex'Talionis Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:29 pm

Dirt Mouth - Page 2 Thunder_hs2
T H U N D E R

So, they were to await the driver’s return. After her departure, this would leave the remaining two to sit their in an awkward silence until one decided to shatter it. It would prove to be someone other than himself for a change, though not long did the male wait to turn his attention upon him. Curious was the expression he would be met with, but what else would one expect? What he said was interrupted loud and clear, likely even without the aid of his human semblance. It remained intact despite the contents of his response.

“Thunder,” he began, fully intending to supply answer the stranger’s questions. Secretive he was not, but relatively knowledgeable he was as he drew upon the fruits of his time spent with Primera of the past. “It’s my Electrokinesis. I can do it ‘cause of the infection They gave me.”

Lex'Talionis
Admin

Spirit Points : 301

https://humansemblance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:33 pm

Dirt Mouth - Page 2 Yukiban
E N T E R | Y U K I M U R A

Yukimura giggles lightly in response to the first comment. It would be easily notable that she'd watch the girl with prudence as she made her way over to the parked truck. She rests her hand on the side of the crimson vehicle as she extends her other hand to shake Lina's own. Her smile grows a little whilst her eyes certainly didn't look to be open.
“Nice to meet you, Lina. Whew, close one back there, huh?” She looks to her new automobile and gestures towards some of the people who were chatting it up inside. She thinks that everyone was there; though she didn't remember if the guy with the wires was in there or not; she didn't seem concerned either.
“The sausage fest in there would be my comrades. I don't know many of'em but one. The guy with enough piercings to pick him up with a magnet? That's Grey. The others? I have no clue. Me? I'm Yukimura.” The girl apparently had not overheard the conversation going on in the vehicle. She heard bits of a name, though, from a familiar voice. “Think the tan one is Thunder, though.”
She opens up the backseat door.
“Feel free to come along with us. I noticed that you're not gonna get very far with that heavy-ass truck back there.
Yukimura enters the vehicle and gets into the backseat, in the middle, since to her right presumably would be the wire guy, and to her left, if she entered, would be Lina.
Overall the seating, if Yukimura's suggestion went through, would look like: Yukimura in the middle of the back seat, Lina on the left one, Kiru on the right, Thunder in the passenger seat, and Grey on the wheel.
Devil
Devil
Symptomatic Love Addict

Scorpio Posts : 91
Spirit Points : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by kokuou_munashii Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:34 pm

Dirt Mouth - Page 2 Original___Lyr_McCraig_by_Sayael-1
Shades of | GREY

Grey would raise one of his eyebrows and say "I'm Grey. Electrokinesis, ok so that explains the lightning. And since you don't look undead I'm guessing that you got some kind of natural immunity to the virus or whatever it is, that would explain why I'm also ok. But i don't go around shooting lightning around or anything, wish i had cool superpowers like that, it would be just like the comics and games. Hell you could be just like that guy from that game Imfamous." As Grey would speak, he could watch over Thunder's shoulder and would see Yukimura talking to the new person and give a low whistle. "sweet a rifle, that will be useful, now we will have some ranged support." he would comment as the two of them would make their way back over and open the backseat door.
"Greetings, I'm Grey." He would say with a wave, and once he saw Yukimura start getting into the back he would simply slide over to the drivers side of the truck and let everyone else figure out the seating. Then he would ask "So, were we heading now? Since going back is not an option."

kokuou_munashii

Spirit Points : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:50 pm

Lina 'LT' Thompson
Having been greeted by Yukimura, Lina would get into the car on her side, placing her bag in the back while holding the rifle as she got in. Getting into the car, she was met by two other individuals. As one of them, the man with lots of piercings introduced himself; Lina would give a faint smile and reply “I’m LT”. Sitting down on the left side of the backseats, line would place her rifle over her knees while using a small piece of cloth to clean out the chamber and clip before restocking it with bullets. As Grey asked where they were heading and seeing as nobody took control, Lina decided to inform them about her discovery that had happened a few days earlier. “There is an empty mall a few miles of the village we just left, possible for us to maybe get some more supplies?” as she told them about it, she would continue to clean the rifle, making sure that it wouldn’t jam, should it come to it. Popping the now full clip into the rifle, she would place it between her legs and lean it on her left shoulder as she would turn to Yukimura. “So what’s your story? How did you end up in a hell hole like this?”
Echo
Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex'Talionis Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:16 am

T H U N D E R

His name was ‘Grey.’ He also seemed familiar with the term ‘Electrokinesis.’ From there, understanding him evolved from being a chore to an impossibility. Thunder’s response was a pair of blinks atop a face swamped in puzzlement. ‘Undead’ ostensibly had the same meaning as what he had dubbed them, but moving to ‘comic,’ to ‘games,’ to a specific ‘game’ with such merciless pacing proved too much for the wolf to follow. Fortunately, his attention did not remain upon him, but slipped to the conversing two rearward of their current vehicle of residence. Focus went into the admiration of the wondrous body the girl’s firearm possessed. Thunder looked for curiosity’s sake. It seemed like the thing to do. Right now, he appeared forever-ensnared within a state of relative quiet and stalling confusion. He forewent greetings and simply moved to reposition himself in the passenger’s seat. The hooded individual placed his interest elsewhere for now. Good. How things currently were would allow him to observe them.

Lex'Talionis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:44 am

Yukimura buckles up. She fastens her seatbelt horizontally across her waist and tightens it because of her wariness of a collision. The seatbelt's buckle kisses close the same time as the truck's door would. So far there hadn't been any sign of the dead. Evening was approaching which mean not only wold there be obscurities but the lighting was bad as well. Though it was endurable since it was not night, just evening. She looks over to Lina and nods absentmindedly in response to her instructions. Whilst Yukimura was smart she didn't have a whole lot of survival skills and decided to step down from the lead. How did she end up in this hell hole? Yuki looks at Lina with bald surprise before smiling broadly.

“Mine? I was just a transfer student from Japan, senior in highschool. Parents did not expect Them to develop here when they sent me off, no. Now I look for my grandparents, since they came here years ago. I can not even tell if my parents are dead by now since they did not come to Canada with me. What did I do? I wandered around looking for people; intent on maybe forming a refuge camp if I can find safe ground.”
That seemed to be her tale. It seemed notably brief and consisted mainly of insignificant matters. She withdraws a deck of cards from her pocket.
“That is how I ended up around Dartmouth. I hit the streets to see if I could get any supplies from cars.” In accented English finally she would conclude. Yukimura allows the cards to cascade within her grasp as she shuffles them; she messes up and oddly the single card that failed to be shuffled into the deck had been a Joker card. Her hands idle within the boundaries of the gap between her legs as she resumes her shuffling quietly. “What is your story?”
Devil
Devil
Symptomatic Love Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kokuou_munashii Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:53 pm

Shades of | GREY

~There is something odd about this guy.~ Grey would conclude about thunder, after seeing the guy appear completely confused about what he was talking about. ~but maybe he just doesn't read comics...or play video games? eh doesn't matter i guess.~ he would conclude as he spoke on the matters on hand. "The mall? sounds good to me. so if there are any objections..?" giving enough time for someone to speak he clipped on the seat belt
and say "Alright. This might be a bit bumpy." as he pushed down on the gas pedal and the started to move forward.

As they started off LT would start chatting up Yuki getting her story on the events leading up to now since That Day. he would listen in since there wasn't much else to do on the drive, all he had to do was avoid trees, zombies and the deeper areas of the swamp. And while he knew Yukimura from school, he really didn't know much about her personally so it was also informative.

kokuou_munashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Lina 'LT' Thompson
Her eyes never actually made contact with Yukimura’s but where instead manifested on the nature outside while her hands gently held the rifle. When the quest hits her she looks down towards Yukimuras legs. “I come from a town in the middle of Alberta and well, that’s about it. I woke up one morning and found myself to be all alone. Reading the newspaper it was became clear what had happened, so I packed what I could carry and hit the road.” Letting her eyes return to the nature outside, she would release a sigh as she rested her head against the window. “I traveled for five days, using mainly trees to hide in during night and during the day I would run. I survived, and that’s what counts, my old life has no importance anymore.” Her voice had become sort of dull, like she didn’t actually care what had happened. Tightening her grip on the rifle, she would lean forwards and point between the two front seats. “In a few moments we will see a river on out right, make sure you follow it. There is a bridge which will lead us to some back country roads and our chance of reaching the mall before dark will increase some.”
Echo
Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex'Talionis Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:08 pm

T H U N D E R

“Huh,” Thunder breathed. The utterance came at the conclusion of ‘LT’s’ backstory. Though, it did not come to be as a result of the background she had just revealed, but was in response to Yukimura’s as well. They were hardly satisfactory, almost too mundane to justify their presence among the living. Hesitation was something that would not present itself, making his interjection abrupt as he turns his sights towards the figures in the backseat. “You humans belittle the severity of times yer in. Doesn’t all this bother you? An’ yer background’s are too mundane. I never expected to meet humans that could survive this pandemonium and when I do, they’re all borin’! You!” He points to Yuki. “Was that Lygokinesis you did back there? I only saw one Primera do that before. I would’ve never guessed humans could do it too!” Enraged, angered? No. The tone he broadcast was hardly angry, but whelmed with genuine confusion and thirst for his confusion to be alleviated. Disappointment tinged a few of the words he forged, comparable to the kind a child might display. Their destination seemed irrelevant to him, uninteresting.

Lex'Talionis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:16 pm

Yukimura doesn't necessarily heed Grey visually and continues to shuffle her deck of cards.
“I see.” She looks towards Lina with a little bit of sympathy weighing down her brow. Apparently the girl had decided to forget her past and only consider the future; nobody was fortunate anymore, just fortunate to be alive. She could only guess what may have happened to the girl's relatives and friends if she chose not to talk about it.
The manner of travel was a little bumpy but she seems to manage. She chooses to look over at Lina's side of the window seeing as the guy to Yukimura's other side had been grotesquely silent. Everything was incredibly eccentric. Who knew when they would have to run over a group of undead to get to their destination, or the risk since the crunching of bone would only alert more of these famished predators.
“You survived all this long. That is impressive; getting here all the way from Alberta.” She turns a little and after some dexterous shuffling of her deck she holds it out in front of her; as if she was presenting it to Lina. “Do you want to see a magic trick--”
Though Yukimura finds herself interrupted by Thunder. Glancing over her eyes bound within but a pronounced squint would cease to show any emotion besides surprise and moderate amusement.
“Primera? Referring to us as human seems kind of creepy; especially how you are familiar with this.”
Yuki withdraws her bokken and deposits her card deck. She points her armament forward and a an extension of silver energy seals sight of her weapon like an envelope. It didn't hit anyone or anything, but demonstrated her ability. It was like a holy spear.
“What are you? An alien or something?” She says as her Ginsen disappears and turns back into her usual wooden sword.
Devil
Devil
Symptomatic Love Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kokuou_munashii Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:47 pm

Shades of | GREY

Listening to LT's story it was clear that she had things she didnt want to talk about but it was clear that she was a survivor, Grey would think. Everyone had things they didnt want to talk about in their past, he was not any different. Prying into a person's past only lead to trouble if it wasnt freely given. as she finished speaking she would lean forward and point out the best way that would hopefully get them all to the mall before dark, yet just as he uttered "Thanks" the person next to him would utter something unexpected.

Thunder started chewing them out for being boring and taking things in stride despite their conditions. he spoke like he wasnt human and then he pointed to Yukimura and uttered a word he was not vary familiar with Lygokinesis. ~Lygo? that like energy? energy munipulation? what the hell do they mean by that?~ grey would think as Thunder then uttered another strange word, Primera. But that wasnt the only surprising thing to happen as Yukimura started questioning Thunder and causing her boken to suddenly be enveloped in energy and ask if Thunder was an alien.

"What the hell?! First we got creepy serial killer dissociation with the species talk, i mean what the hell is a Primera? First what? And now Weird energy swords out of Anime? Who are you suppost to be Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo or someone from dragonball? you going to start shooting balls of energy out of your hand and fly?! I mean that would be pretty damn useful and cool right now but seriously can anyone explain what the hell is going on?!" Grey would exclaim as he pulled the truck to a sudden halt looking at everyone. Then he would close his eyes for a moment and take a deep breath calming himself down before he started the truck moving again. in a calmer voice he would say "Sorry, this is rather surpising, but no need for me to lose control."

kokuou_munashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:13 am

Lina 'LT' Thompson
Paying no heed as to what was actually said, Lina was more than busy by keeping an eye on the forests that past them by as they drove further and further into the dense and darker woodland. However, when Yukimura’s wooden sword lit up in a bright light, it made her arch her brown. She didn’t not yet trust them, which was one of the reasons why she was clinging to the rifle; however that wasn’t the only reason. As the car was put to a halt, Lina’s eyes widened, “Don’t stop the car!” she uttered in a sharp voice as she began to franticly look out of all the windows, punching out the lights above the doors and in the roof. “Yukimura, please do not use your light effects or whatever they are when we are outside, and Grey, you do never stop the car unless we are inside a safe place, or you are dead! Understand?!” By her voice, the others should be able to tell that she must have a reason for her reaction and maybe had some bad memories of something similar happening. Grabbing her bag from the back, she would place it between her legs and grab a map from one of the pockets. “Look, we are somewhere in this area” she said as she pointed at a large woodland area on the map. “We are already behind schedule and we have maybe an hour and a half of sunlight left…” going silent for a few seconds, she would turn the map around several times and look out the windows before pointing a small road that was on the map. “We must find this road!” she made sure to show everyone the map with the road on before putting back into the back. “Continue to drive in this direction for about ten minutes more and we will be at the road, then when you find it, turn left and keep going!”
Echo
Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:37 am

Yukimura looks towards Grey. Her smile diminishes and she is left with a blank expression on her face; as though she were confused, disappointed, or both. During the time he'd taken a breath she would speak.
“Finished with that little episode?” Dismissively and absentmindedly she would say before redirecting her attention towards Thunder. “As you were saying...”

She hadn't been given much opportunity to say anymore seeing as Lina would intervene with her outburst as well. Her own eyes remained squinted and almost shut as always as she tilts her head with her now smile vacant visage. Around the conclusion of LT's elaboration she would intensify her eccentric, fox-esque grin once again. “Oi. Near the mall is Shopper's Drug Mart. They might have some useful things.” Her lips curl into a grin. “...or maybe some medication for Grey's creepy tics.” Her words roll off of her tongue nonchalantly as she goes back to shuffling her cards. Her bokken had been positioned between her legs seeing as the tension in the air seemed to be sufficient enough to warrant her cautiousness. The time that they spent without seeing any undead made her gut feel peculiar.

The wire guy hadn't said anything in a while. Yuki tosses a glance to him to see if he was still awake or conscious before looking back.
Devil
Devil
Symptomatic Love Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kokuou_munashii Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:52 am

Shades of | GREY

It was only about 20 seconds before he had started the truck moving again but that was long enough to set LT off. she nearly shouted for him to not stop and trying to contain the light. She would quickly tell Yukimura to stop doing the light effects and make a statement to him that unless they were in a safe place he was never to stop or he would be dead, in the vegue way that could have meant 'because the zombies will eat you', or 'because i'll kill you myself' leaving grey to quickly respond "Yes M'am" due to her apparent military vibe and the fact that she was the one carrying the gun.

Grey would then listen to the direction she was giving and get the truck going as fast as safely possible quickly to find the road that she was talking about. as they moved he would say. "ok, ok i said Sorry, this stuff just caught me by surprise alright." when Yukimura talked about getting drugs for his outburst.

kokuou_munashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex'Talionis Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:03 am

T H U N D E R

Yukimura, first to respond, was swift in noting the eeriness behind his references. Her words persuaded Thunder’s attention to linger upon her while his visage mirrored the assumable realization that had surfaced. Alas, nothing had come of it. Interruption mercilessly ravaged an opportunity to prepare words of his own. It took upon a form that inevitably grew in familiarity for this individual, known as Grey, appeared characterized by these lengthy, nonsensical spiels. Clearly by the expressional flavours he donned, he possessed no clue what Anime was, who Ryoko was, what Tenchi Muyo was, or what Dragonball was and what relevance it had to the preposterous idea of them whimsically deciding to launch themselves through the metallic framing of their vehicle before proceeding to cast spheres of energy from their hands. However, at the very least, he was getting better at deciphering his displays of lunacy. Perhaps his previous thoughts concerning their normalcy were correct. Strong was his belief that strength came from the appropriate experiences, not from a life of mundane living. Clearly, this individual beside him who had just slammed on the breaks in the middle of a steadily darkening wooded area had let slip portions of his sanity, submitting beneath the weight of the nigh apocalypse unfolding before them.

An out-stretched hand taking grip of the dashboard before him was enough to steady him; though, in a still unperceivable reality, it was the combination of aw and hind leg that steadied him. A push from both led him to his former position in the seat along with a glance tossed the youth’s way, brow furrowed beneath a taxing puzzlement. With the passing of a few silent moments, Yukimura addressed him, inquiring to whether the episode he entered into had concluded before gently nudging him to continue with, presumably, an elaboration of the past things he had said. There was no window to do so. The topic had more that shifted, but it was not to the canine’s dismay. These humans, while interesting, would not do; excluding one. She possessed power, after all, and saved him form injury moments ago. Even so, he still rather the company of his own species, so with plans to continue his travels alone, his elaboration was purposeless anyway. The quelling of the tensity in the air prompted him to enter into a relaxing position, appearing to be him leaning back in the truck’s seat with a palms of his hands acting as pillows for the back of his head, elbows hoisted up as a result and eyes dismissively closed.

Lex'Talionis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:52 pm

Lina 'LT' Thompson
Lina changed her grip on the rifle now that they were moving again. Every minute counted as they were now heading for the road, which didn’t take too long to find. When they would be onto the road, she would speak up again in a firm voice while her eyes continued to peer out into the dusk of the forest. “Just drive along the road and when you get to a fence, drive through it and stop when you have reached the large warehouse.” She spoke as if she had been there before, like she knew how things were laid out. Her eyes narrowed every time she thought she saw something, and every time her finger would slide its way to the trigger, preparing for something that could happen. In her young days, Lina had never been afraid of the dark, but now, now she was petrified of it, just the essence of a vaguely lit room was enough to put her off. “Anyone knows what time it is?” she would ask after about one minute of sitting there in silence. Not that she had to be anywhere, but more do figure out how much time they had left till they would become the prey of several hundred of inflicted which would skewer through the woods in search of fresh meat.
Echo
Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:54 am

Yukimura stops shuffling the deck after a few minutes and applies pressure to each side of it with her knees to bind it in place. She stretches, elevating her arms high before settling once more. Inattentively she would listen to whatever conversation that would spout. She checks her phone half-heartedly and looks at the digital numerals that present themselves on her phone's onyx touch screen. “It is 6:34. It's winter so darkness will be approaching soon.” Calmly she assures as she deposits her phone back into her pocket. She raises her and and nonchalantly places it on Lina's rifle. “What type is this gun?” She asks Lina. Obviously Yukimura was not familiar with firearms. The only implication on her that she was familiar with armaments overall was the bokken resting adjacent to her, between her and Kiru. “I will tell you about mine first.” Picking it up she gently places it horizontally on her own thighs; particularly the area which her thighhighs did not reach. “I know it does not look like much but it is something my Father gave to me because I wasn't of age to yet wield a katana; it can break skulls easily. It's made of Appalachian Hickory.”
Devil
Devil
Symptomatic Love Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kokuou_munashii Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:28 pm

Shades of | GREY

Apparently his questions were ignored in the shadow of his outburst, LT's outburst, the giving of directions, but hopefully everything would be eventually explained, but that could wait until they had all gotten to a safe location for the night. quickly turning onto the road that had been described he was able to move a bit faster since there were no trees in the way. as he heard LT ask for a time check, he would automatically glance down to the trucks dashboard clock but notice that it was smeared with congealed blood preventing it from being read and Yukimura reply with the time, and then lead the conversation to the discussion of weapons. Not sure if even speaking would be a wise choice to do at the moment in light of his recent outburst, he would remain mostly quiet until they reached the wooden fence and prepared to bust through. "Ok, Hang on." As he slammed the truck through the wooden fence.

kokuou_munashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex'Talionis Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:45 pm

T H U N D E R

Akin to the tailing lull of a storm, the atmosphere settled courtesy of their collective dismissal – well, excluding the terrible turbulence the terrain was bestowing upon the truck. Conversation sparked into being. Its subject was the time before evolving into weaponry, but such did not particularly interest him. His eyes would only open as he catch wind of an advisory to “hold on.” The rapid approach of a fence drew his eye wide. In preparation, he would seemingly pull his hands from behind his head, though actually lean slightly forward in the lax position he had adopted.

Lex'Talionis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:00 am

Lina 'LT' Thompson
The question of the weapon she was wielding came as a surprise, especially with the world wide use of the Winchester as a cavalry rifle and its general use in the outbacks. Before she was able to reply, Yukimura had already started to bring up her own weapon, a close combat one. Taking a good look at it, Lina would begin to analyze Yukimura, not in the bad way, but rather trying to figure out her strengths and weaknesses which would help Lina understand how she might reaction in certain situations. Waiting for Yukimura to finish, she would carefully lower the rifle from its standing position and let it lay across her own lap and parts of Yukimuras. “This a 40. Cal Winchester, though it has been modernized with this clip” she would say as she tapped on the clip that was extended out of the underside. “its semi-automatic and can fire up to 45 rounds a minute in its current state and packs enough punch to open a person’s head like a watermelon.” She would inform with an added giggle as her own hand want to Yukimuras bokken. Before she could ask another question, Grey noted that the fence was coming up and with a small nudge in the car, they went through it. Turning from Yukimura and to Grey, “Take to the left after about 500 meters and we will be in a ‘safe’ location for the night”, she said before turning back to Yukimura.
Echo
Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:53 am

When the truck slammed through the fence Yukimura hopes that their fleetness with the action would buffer the jarring bash. With ease would they move through it considering the durability and reliability of the truck. Despite how much she'd braced for it, she was still jerked a little to Lina's side because of the sudden impact.

“Sorry.” She would say to Lina before recuperating from the impact. Then she would laugh, presumably at herself, for the fault. Her eyes fall upon Lina's hand to heed broadly that it was positioned on her bokken. Her smile continues to seep upon her visage as the girl seemed notably less frigid than before. Thus, she would respond with the same tendency. “You have gotten me beat weapon-wise; looks like I'm going to need a better weapon.” Yukimura admits before steering her attention in front of her. “We should be there minutely, then we can rest until sunrise.” She glances towards Lina. Whilst she had known about Grey to some degree, and Thunder still perked her curiosity, she figured first familiarize herself with Lina's personality traits and her general pros and cons if she intended on surviving with her and the others for an extensive period of time.
Devil
Devil
Symptomatic Love Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Plat'Num Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:11 am

Dirt Mouth - Page 2 Kiru_d10
K I R U

He had been silent since they all had got into the truck and had listened to all the useless rambling by the others. Kiru was getting restless when he decided to enjoy the scenery. Stretched out in the back of the truck He would pull out a ziplock bag that was full to the rim with some of the funkiest greenry found in this area. Looking at the others in the back of the truck he would smile as he pull out a cigarillo. Using the nail on his thumb he would split the cig and dump out the insides before laying it down in his lap. Opening the bag of weed he would begin to break down the green into the cigar. Breaking down atleast 1.2 grams of weed into the cigar he ould close the bag and begin to twist the cigar. Once rolled he would slightly lift his mask up above his mouth as he would take out a lighter and light the blunt inhaling the weed. Kiru would hold it in when he would look to the front of the truck and notice they was coming close as hell to a fence. Exhaling it he would laugh and hold on tight as they would crash through the fence. Taking another toke of the blunt Kiru would say "Why didnt we just use the door"? as the marijuana exits his mouth slowly. "Do anyone wanna hit this"? ask Kiru

Plat'Num

Spirit Points : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by kokuou_munashii Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Shades of | GREY

LT's weapon of choice was the 40.cal Winchester Rifle, a classic weapon ever since it was first produced sometime like around 1873? once called 'the gun that won the west' and killed more people in its time that any other gun, Grey would reflect. A old weapon considering the present day weapons they currently had, but easy to maintain, high accuracy and easy to use or modify, and could even have bullets hand casted if you knew what you were doing. Overall and excellent weapon.

Hearing the rest of the directions Grey knew that Yukimura was right and they would be there in under a minute, as he looked through the rear-view mirror at those sitting in the back his eyes would shift to the man in white who had been sitting in the back the entire time quietly. He had apperently pulled out a bag of weed, a cigar and was busy making a blunt that he lit up and took a hit. Grey heard the man ask about using the door and then ask if anyone else wanted a hit, just as their destination appeared into sight and with no zombies withing sight.

"Yeah sure man, give me a minute. we got to make sure we don't get any unwelcome company. Oh, what's your name anyway?" Grey would ask as he moved the truck closer and would end up stopping if no threat appeared.

kokuou_munashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex'Talionis Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:54 pm

T H U N D E R

The cry of shattered wood followed the truck’s forceful penetration. With ease did it bypass the flimsy blockade and soon did the vehicle come to a stop. Conversation, light and superfluous, flowed from mouth to ear, but attention upon its contents Thunder did not place. Instead, it was within his own being. Priorities lead his gaze to the window, sight sifting throughout the shadow-draped contours of their immediate area. There was no discernable presence of Them. With that confirmed, his attention once more settled upon the whelming sensation of nausea washing throughout the murky depths of his body. Such would, of course, manifest within his semblance. A tad bit ill would be his facial flavour. What could be causing it? What had he eaten—the hamburger…

“Lemme outta this thing,” Thunder would state immediately. “Unless you want me t’ decorate this thing’s interior with that cursed hamburger I ate…”

Lex'Talionis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum